Thursday, November 15, 2012

all alone

Bonsoir!!
Happy Moslem's New Year 1434 H all :)
This new year and happy long weekend feels very different, not as usual as I've done. Usually I undergo every big day and long weekend with my dearest family but sadly I have to trough the "Latihan Kepeminpinan" aka LK in pandeglang tomorrow and maybe you all are questioning why I am here? ._. Yep, I have to prepare all my needs for the LK. I honestly missing my Bekasi especially my family :(

Besides ungergoing the very very long weekend in Serang with no family to keep me company, there is aslo a problem which make me upset. Feel so confuse cos there's no one to hug to and to cry on :( hwaaaaa I honestly missing my family so much. I know, my mum must be very worry about this problem, so does ayah. Frankly, I just can crying all alone in my room, hugging my lovely Jhonny and making my eyes are swollen :( 

I know everybody has their own problem to face but i never know, I never tough enough to trough "this problem" alone :( this is the twice it happened in my life. On the first time, I have been helped by -him- and know???? Who'll help me in this case (again)? :( ya Allah please let me out as soon as possible from this case. I realize, maybe this is just one of proccess making me mature but don't you know, undergo this case alone is not easy. hmmm hell yeah I hafta making myself sure that I tough enough :') yeeaaahh.... I AM A TOUGH GIRL. GIRL POWEEEERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! 

*seems like this post is very not clear at all hahaha i am too upset. too much mess :" and maybe I'll renew this post cos it's not yet finished

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Spinning Flower Red