Tuesday, November 13, 2012

i need hug :(

ada yang pernah bilang don't expect too much or you will be...... apa gitu hahaha gue lupa :p tapi intinya jangan pernah ngarep kalo gamau sakit hati dan itu bener-bener gue rasain sekarang. gue gamau bilang tentang apa yang gue mau, tapi gue cuma mau sedikit share tentang perasaan gue ini cos i know this is one of many things dat i could do to calm myself down :')

tonight........ there's is a lil' thing which makes me sad, lil' thing which makes me upset, lil' thing which makes me annoyed and instead it all become bigger and bigger and makes me wanna scream over my silence, crying over the dark and.............hug you over my imagination :")

i just feel like a shit. i don't know where to come to have somene to talk to. i know this is just a small fire which will make me mature but sometimes, accept the-way-life-is, is not easy as you wink your eyes :') just wishing that life would change as soon as i wink my eyes :'(

maybe, i have to realize, I AM TOUGH ENOUGH TO THROUGH THIS LIFE :"))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Spinning Flower Red